The Improvisation Foundation Courses
Personal and Professional Development
Our lives are for the most part unscripted. We all make up stuff as we go along. At the Improvisation Academy we put a framework and vocabulary to those abilities, encouraging you to access more of your resources. The focus is on how you can apply the improv skills and principles for your personal and professional development.
In this course you’ll experience activities that build your confidence. You'll meet the main principles of improvisation in an atmosphere of safety. The classes will bring you out of your shell, so that you can enjoy the more outgoing aspects of your personality.
• Feeling more confident on the stage of life
• Being in the moment and accessing your creativity
• Collaboration and better relationships through co-creation
• Facing challenges such as difficult conversations
This course will help you make a leap in your presence and personal impact. You will learn tools and techniques that release your creativity and make you truly innovative. The course will raise your communication skills from adequate to truly outstanding, and take your presentations from competent to compelling.
• Resilience and 'bounceback-ability'
• Presenting yourself and interacting with an audience
• Leading and following in teams
• Solving problems and dealing with conflict
What happens in class?
Improvisation courses, classes and workshops for the shy and for the daring. Enjoy a safe adventure in London!